Welcome to the Seijitsu Karate Club
Where Sincerity Matters
Joining the Seijitsu Karate Club will help nurture your inner strength, enhance your self-esteem, and self-awareness. Our classes are for the students and staff of Heinsburg Community School, ages 10 and up. See you soon!
Character, Sincerity, Effort, Etiquette, and Self-Control.
The philosophy of the Seijitsu Karate Club is centered around the dojo kun, also known as the Five Maxims of Karate:
1) Character: Show your inner strength through a strong character.
2) Sincerity: Always practice karate with sincerity.
3) Effort: Train your mind and body with every effort possible.
4) Etiquette: Respect yourself and others inside and outside the dojo at all times.
5) Self-Control: Always be in control of your actions. Never abuse your karate skills. If karate has to be used, it is a last resort in self-defence.